● Great job to our band students! You put on a wonderful concert last night! Thank you Mr. Kuchera!
● Good luck to the High School Girls and Boys Track team at their conference meet tonight in Lisbon! Dismissal time is 1:25pm and leave time is 1:35pm.
● There will be an Ag Club Meeting tomorrow during activity period in the upstairs commons. Check in with your activity period teacher for lunch menus and attendance before going to the meeting.
● There will be a Quiz Bowl Meeting during lunch tomorrow in the STEM room.
● All kids in 8th - 11th grade interested in cheerleading next year, Jenny Detterman will have a meeting right after school on Monday, May 9th here in the upstairs commons. It’s very important that you attend if interested in cheer.
● Juniors and Seniors: We hope to see you all at this year's Prom on Saturday, May 14th from 8-11 p.m. at The Warehouse! It costs just $10 a person, which covers the dance and dessert bar! Please prepay in the office by Friday, May 13th. If you are bringing an out of school date, forms can be picked up at the office desk. Forms are due next Wednesday, May 11th.
● We will be selling candy bars 2 for $1 here in the office until the end of the year.
● Students please turn off your cell phones, teachers please do a dress code check and everyone have a great day!