● We would love to see you all here tonight at 5:30 to watch our wonderful Band Concert. Break a leg band students! You’ll do amazing!
● There will be a yearbook meeting after school today from 1:00-2:00pm in the Computer Lab.
● Great job to the Middle School Track team at your meet last night! In the boys events: Liam Bellich finished 1st in 100 M Dash & 200 M Hurdles, Nolan Keis finished 1st in 100 M & 400 M, Kyler Leslie finished 2nd in 400 and 800, Max Smith finished 3rd in 100 M Hurdles, Sam Sisneros finished 3rd in 200 M Hurdles, Rashaud Huggard finished 3rd in High Jump, and Ray Nitschke finished 3rd in Discus. The 8th Grade Boys finished 1st in 4x200 & 2nd in Sprint Medley Relay and the 7th Grade boys finished 1st in the shuttle hurdles and 3rd in the 4x100 relay, The 7th & 8th grade boys finished 3rd overall as a team!
● In the girls events: Jaylynn DeBoer finished 1st in 100 M & 2nd in 200 M Hurdles, Kyla Bellich finished 2nd in High Jump, Sophie Schultz finished 3rd in 200 M, Tabi Eshelman finished 3rd in 100 M Hurdles, and Claire Kenneavy finished 3rd in 200 M Hurdles. The 7th Grade Girls finished 1st in 4x100 & 3rd in 4x200 and the 7th Grade girls finished 3rd overall!
● Juniors and Seniors: We hope to see you all at this year's Prom on Saturday, May 14th from 8-11 p.m. at The Warehouse! It costs just $10 a person, which covers the dance and dessert bar! Please prepay in the office by Friday, May 13th. If you are bringing an out of school date, forms can be picked up at the office desk. Forms are due next Wednesday, May 11th.
● We will be selling candy bars 2 for $1 here in the office until the end of the year.
● Students please turn off your cell phones, teachers please do a dress code check and everyone have a great day!